Friday, October 28, 2011

Lucky Find . . . .

Found at the back of my closet ---- a box of almost finished knitting projects. 
Four scarves that might just be perfect for Grand-daughters and hats that will most likely be my donation to this year's Mitten/Hat Tree at church.  And, other than some fringe to add to the scarves and a few ends to weave in on the hats - they are all pretty much ready to go.  Sometimes I surprise myself by being 'ahead of the game' -- and then I stop and think about what would have happened if I had not found this box until March 2012!



Note:  Please ignore the afghan squares in the lower right corner -- there's only two of them and to become an whole afghan -- 10 more are needed. 

O' and by the way, these two were finished over a year ago. 
Wonder which knitting bag that project is hiding in ??!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment