Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Lunch at the Abbey




Lunch time knitting (with Downton Abbey)

I scarf (no pun intended) down (another drive-by pun)  my lunch and then settle in with my knitting for a nice visit with the family and staff at Downton Abbey.  I know, I know -- this is the same episode I just watched Sunday night; but, I can't seem to get enough of this story.  And, this episode was so sad -- lives have been changed, loved ones lost and the world will never be the same again.  I keep telling myself that by watching each episode at least twice - it will make the entire season last longer.  Or at least that's my plan  . . . .  will be so sorry to see this season end. 

Note:  current knitting project is the famous Honey Cowl - http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/honey-cowl
Could not resist Kay @ Mason Dixon Knitting's posts/pictures of artfully draped cowls. 
Yarn: Plymouth Encore on size 8, 50" circular needles.  Loving the cowling so far and already have yarn picked out for another. 

Additional Note:  new 'header' is picture of the winter sky this morning at 7:45am, driving south on Kilpatrick Turnpike.  Thought it was fitting header for my final month of 'sky knitting'

No comments:

Post a Comment