Friday, March 2, 2012

Big or small . . .


This week, with Spring rapidly approaching, I packed away all my flannel pants and matching fleece tops.,  While folding and packing -- I thought of how often I give thanks for the big things in my life - but, seem to take the small things for granted : 

- the clean blue skies here on the Prairie,
- the smell of coffee brewing in the morning, 
- my comfy flannels & how they helped keep me warm through cold winter months
- the sights of spring just outside my door (my daffodils are blooming !)
- and, of course, my comfy cottons that will carry me thru until the flannels come out again next fall. 

Starting today -- 
may I remember to be truly grateful for all the blessings in my life - big or small.


“Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy,
and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.”
William Arthur Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment