Thursday, July 12, 2012

Getting there . . . .

Still playing with the buttons on my camera - evidence below


My current evening project (obsession) - granny-squares. Much better definition than a flash shot but still not what I'm looking for - -
5:45pm in natural & lamp light



Abandoned bird nest (can't bear to throw this beautiful piece of hard work by a pair of Robins) -- 7:45pm in natural light using macro setting.  
Actually like this shot.  


Natchez White Crepe Myrtle in bloom - love this picture.  Just wish I could have shot from above - but that would have required getting a ladder and convincing Willy Jay that I really needed to be climbing said ladder just to get a picture of a flower. 
7:45pm in natural light using macro setting. Favorite shot of the evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment