Wednesday, December 12, 2012

More December verbs . . . . .

Smiling  . . .  can't help it, every time I use my snowman scissors I have to smile.  He seems to be so darn happy to help with all the gift wrapping and he is very good at his job, you know.  He was a gift years ago from my daughter - thank you again, Jessika.


Gifting . . . is that a verb - or even a word?!  Whatever the case may be - it fits the picture.  Lap quilts for my KC Girls, all neatly folded in big gift bags - ready for some pretty tissue paper, ribbons and then they will go under the tree.  I've loved working on these over the past 6 months -- from the fabric choices to piecing and finally the hand-stitched binding.  It's been such fun and I can't wait to see the quilts matched up to my beautiful grand-daughters.  BTW - guess which one goes to a 15 year old.


No comments:

Post a Comment